Sunday, June 27, 2010

How To Post on the Website

First be sure that only one of you is using the account at one time.

Posting
Youtube video: when editing the page there is a button on the far left side of the edit bar that says insert. click on this and a dropdown menu will appear, then click on video. Another box will appear that asks you for the video's URL and the title, just insert these and press finish or OK.

Lesson Plans: After generating a link in taskstream copy it, Write the title of the lesson plan in the text box and highlight it. click on link in the edit bar and paste the taskstream URL into the box to form the link and hit ok.

Podcasts: Use the attachment feature and choose the podcast from your computer's hard drive, and click on attach.

And DON'T FORGET TO CITE YOUR PHOTOS!

13 comments:

  1. Alright, I posted my video, but it looks funny. Can you fix the placement? Also, I still can't post my PODCAST. I keep having issues. Where should I cite the pictures?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cite the pictures at the bottom of the text box as image copyright...

    If you can send me your podcast I can post it for you: langlang1701@gmail.com

    And I fixed the placement on the video already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even get it to e-mail to you. I e-mailed Sharon and she said I need to change it to a MP3 file, but I can't even change it to that. I tried downloading this thing she told me, but I am soooo confused. Any ideas? I tried e-mailing you it, but it wont work...I posted my LESSON PLANS, but I can't get them to say something..like yours does. Can you fix that for me? I did an extra lesson plan, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys, I'm not sure how you want to do this but we still need to add our names to the bottom of the pages... Uhmm I looked at the sample websites and they just made it really small and put all the group memebers names at the bottom.. I'm not sure who/how you guys want it done, but we still have to do that yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tia I can fix the lesson plans for you, and I'll see what I can do for your podcast.

    Brooke I'll add my name to the very bottom of the pages I generated in 8 pt. font. I suggest that we each do the same to the pages we each created, and add all our name to the home page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BROOKE- Make sure you add your podcast back to the page...I think it got deleted..

    Greg- I have some people at my apartment now, they are going to TRY to help me...but I don't think it's working. Please let me know :( Im worried...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greg- It says that "My attachment exceeds 20 megabytes" Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tia- I don't know, you may have to rerecord your podcast and save it as an mp3 file. There is no way that a one minute recording can be over 20 megabytes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay..all of my information SHOULD be on the website..I cited all of the pictures I put on the website and I think I uploaded everything?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't forget to cite your name for the pages you created. Do this at the bottom in 8pt font and then click on the format button and choose subscript.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never mind..I guess she already graded it..

    ReplyDelete